Business services are those activities that supports a business but does not produce a tangible commodity. Information technology (IT), for example, is an important business service that supports many other business services such as procurement, shipping and finance.
- Heartland ITS – Achieving Business Objectives through Technology Solutions
- Integrated Solutions – Environmental, Health, Safety Consulting and Remediation
- Jani-King of Wichita – A variety of Wichita janitorial services that includes everything from retail cleaning to hospital cleaning. In addition we work with facilities large and small, so whether you manage a large facility or own a small business we have the tools to get it done.
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center – We train thousands of people every month in our state-of-the-art classrooms and at customer sites.
- Omni Business Center – Let us run your office, while you run your business.
- P&E Building Services, LLC – Offers excellent customer service and professional quality service to new or existing customers with any and all building maintenance needs.
- The PMG Group – Marketing Consulting
- Quality Solutions Inc. – Facilities Maintenance
- Single Source – Business Forms and Labels
- South Central Kansas Economic Development – Professional leadership and technical assistance in finance packaging and advice, and procedures to individuals, companies and government agencies for the purpose of stimulating the economy within this 14 county area.
- Viking Exhibit Services – Trade Show Exhibits, Supervision, and Administration
- AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions – Commercial meteorology company
- West Consulting Group, Inc. – Provides an array of business consultation services concerning sales, mergers or purchases of business interests.