When it comes to selecting your individual health care provider, it is very important that you strive to find the absolute best. The health care provider service you decide to go with will be what helps out or hurts you in the long run. This is why it is extremely important to make sure that you are putting a lot of time and effort into picking just the right health care provider service so you are not regretting it later down the road.
Health information you can trust. HeartPoint is a multimedia site for patient information and education. Objective presentations from professional sources help patients take an active role in their own healthcare.
A Better Health Plan
Information to help you make better choices about your health and empower you to design a better health plan for your life.
It is up to you and no one else to find the health care provider service that is going to always be there for you in your time of need. Of course, even though you may think you are starting out with the perfect health care provider, you may discover later that it was not the best option after all. If this ever becomes the case for you then you can always switch the health care provider that you have. Never feel bad about seeking different help as this is your health and your life at risk.
- Abay Neuroscience Center – Neuroscience deals with diseases and injuries affecting the brain, spinal column and spinal cord; as well as the nerves that travel through all parts of the body.
- Anatomi Imaging – provides a level of diagnostic accuracy that can pinpoint medical problems earlier than lower-cost imaging alternatives.
- HealthCore Clinic – Affordable, accessible health care
- Choices Medical Clinic – Empowers women to avoid having an abortion by providing prenatal medical care, social services, education, practical support and adoption information – all at no charge!
- GraceMed Health Clinic – We are a community health center that provides both medical and dental care for the people of Wichita, Sedgwick County, and Kansas.
- Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice – A not-for-profit provider of hospice/home health care, serving the terminally ill in Southcentral and Southeast Kansas since 1983
- Preferred Health Systems
- Pregnancy Crisis Center of Wichita, Inc.
- Progressive Home Health Care Inc. – Health Care the way it use to be…
- Trinity Hospice, LLC – Physical, Emotional, & Spiritual Care for Terminally Ill
- Vision Surgery –
- Wichita Surgical Specialists, P.A.
- Comfort Care Homes – Long term care for the one you love in real homes, in real neighborhoods.
- Home Instead Senior Care – Home Care for seniors
Wichita Doctors & Dentists
- Behavioral Medicine Specialists, P.A. – Mental Health Care Counseling
- Finding a Wichita Chiropractor
- Ochsner Eye – Laser Vision Correction, Cataract, Glaucoma Surgery
- Via Christi Clinic
- Wichita Ear Clinic
- American Dental- Complete Family Dentistry
- Dr. Sam Amirani
- Bhargava Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dental Arts of Wichita
- Dr. Diana Quillin
- Wichita Family Dentistry
- Aesthetic and Plastic PA – James A Rieger MD specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Kansas Surgical Arts
- Stacy L Peterson, MD – Plastic Surgery
Other Wichita Healthcare Resources
800.344.2666 (8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET)
To help families and friends of alcoholics recover from the effects of living with the problem drinking of a relative or friend.
- Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation of Kansas – To provide persons with disabilities the opportunity to lead as independent and self-directed a lifestyle as possible-emphasis is given to persons with severe disabilities.
- Expressions – A speech-language therapy service
- Jay Hatfield Mobility – Powerized Wheelchairs, Scooters
- Kansas Health Foundation – To improve the quality of health in Kansas
- MDS of Kansas – Specializing in Medical Documentation Solutions.
- Vital Human – Offers a variety of pain relief products such as braces, supports, magnetic therapy products, ice packs and much more.
- Preferred Mental Health Management – Providing quality behavioral health care to our nation, one person at a time.
- S & G Associates, Inc. – Full service provider of drug and alcohol testing programs. Individual services such as collections, MRO, SAP are also available.