When it comes to selecting your individual health care provider, it is very important that you strive to find the absolute best. The health care provider service you decide to go with will be what helps out or hurts you in the long run.
This is why it is extremely important to make sure that you are putting a lot of time and effort into picking just the right health care provider service so you are not regretting it later down the road.
Health information you can trust. HeartPoint is a multimedia site for patient information and education. Objective presentations from professional sources help patients take an active role in their own healthcare.
A Better Health Plan
Information to help you make better choices about your health and empower you to design a better health plan for your life.
Sedgwick County residents are at low risk for infection from the new coronavirus disease COVID-19 recently identified from Wuhan, China. There are currently (3/22/20) two confirmed COVID-19 cases in Sedgwick County residents. There is currently no evidence to suggest the novel (new) coronavirus is circulating in Sedgwick County.
As we have seen elsewhere around the county and overseas, this is a rapidly spreading virus and conditions can change quickly. It is advised you take common sense precautions to prevent being infected in the first place. Secondly, stay alert and keep up to date with the latest developments.
For more information about coronavirus in Wichita
It is up to you and no one else to find the health care provider service that is going to always be there for you in your time of need. Of course, even though you may think you are starting out with the perfect health care provider, you may discover later that it was not the best option after all. If this ever becomes the case for you then you can always switch the health care provider that you have. Never feel bad about seeking different help as this is your health and your life at risk.
Goto -> General and Specialty Hospitals
- HealthCore Clinic – Affordable, accessible health care
- Hunter Health Clinic – Provides patient-centered services, meaning we care about each of our patients individually, and offer a tailored treatment plan that best fits their lifestyle and goals.
- GraceMed Health Clinic – We are a community health center that provides both medical and dental care for the people of Wichita, Sedgwick County, and Kansas.
- Immediate Medical Care – IMC offers Wichita area residents convenient access to healthcare services through locations in east Wichita, west Wichita, and south Wichita/Haysville, providing additional flexibility through extended hours, seven days a week.
- Wichita Surgical Specialists, P.A.
- A Better Choice – Providing Christ like counseling in a dignified and respectful atmosphere concerning pregnancy issues, abortion alternatives and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Embrace – If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, Embrace is here to empower you to make an informed decision.
- Choices Medical Clinic – Empowers women to avoid having an abortion by providing prenatal medical care, social services, education, practical support and adoption information – all at no charge!
- Amedisys Home Health Care
- Comfort Care Homes – Long term care for the one you love in real homes, in real neighborhoods.
- Home Instead Senior Care – Home Care for seniors
- Harry Hynes Memorial Hospice – A not-for-profit provider of hospice/home health care, serving the terminally ill in Southcentral and Southeast Kansas since 1983
- Progressive Home Health Care Inc. – Health Care the way it use to be…
- Providence Home Health & Hospice LLC
- Wichita Home Health Service
- Wichita Medical Associates – Family Practice & Geriatric Medicine
Wichita Doctors & Dentists
- Finding a Wichita Chiropractor
- Ascension Medical Group – More than 150 family practice and specialty doctors practicing in more than 40 specialties in Andover, Derby and Wichita, KS.
- New Medical Health Care – provides quality care to men, women, children, families, and professionals in Wichita, Kansas and the surrounding areas.
- Wichita Ear Clinic
- American Dental- Complete Family Dentistry
- Dr. Sam Amirani
- Bhargava Family Dentistry
- Delta Dental of Kansas Foundation Dental Hygiene Clinic at Wichita State
- East Wichita Dentist
- Farmer & Williamson
- Lakepoint Dental Health & Aesthetics, P.A.
- Midwest Dental
- New Ridge Family Dental
- Wichita Family Dentistry
- Aesthetic and Plastic PA – James A Rieger MD specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery.
- Kansas Surgical Arts
- Plastic Surgery Center
- Stacy L Peterson, MD – Plastic Surgery
Vision | Ophthalmology
- Grene Vision Group – Wichita’s LASIK eye surgery and laser vision correction specialists.
- Vision Surgery Consultants – Laser Vision Correction, Cataract, Glaucoma Surgery
- Wichita Vision Institute
Other Wichita Healthcare Resources
800.344.2666 (8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET)
To help families and friends of alcoholics recover from the effects of living with the problem drinking of a relative or friend.
- Abay Neuroscience Center – Neuroscience deals with diseases and injuries affecting the brain, spinal column and spinal cord; as well as the nerves that travel through all parts of the body.
- Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation of Kansas – To provide persons with disabilities the opportunity to lead as independent and self-directed a lifestyle as possible-emphasis is given to persons with severe disabilities.
- Expressions – A speech-language therapy service
- Jay Hatfield Mobility – Powerized Wheelchairs, Scooters
- Kansas Health Foundation – To improve the quality of health in Kansas
- MDS of Kansas – Specializing in Medical Documentation Solutions.
- Preferred Mental Health Management – Providing quality behavioral health care to our nation, one person at a time.
- S & G Associates, Inc. – Full service provider of drug and alcohol testing programs. Individual services such as collections, MRO, SAP are also available.
- Soma Therapy – a full service psychotherapy center that works with adults, children, couples, and families.